The ultimate goal is to work myself out of a job by providing front loaded education, systems integration and development, and a phased approach for long term growth and expansion.
Maintenance appointments and phone calls may be necessary but the idea is to equip people and organizations to find their own way based on gifts, abilities, and objectives. Ministries, nonprofits, and small businesses tend to be a great fit, although larger organizations may have teams or leadership that could benefit from Macatee Wellness services and offerings.
At Macatee Wellness, we strive to properly manage stress and increase relational connectivity in healthy and productive ways based on individual personality evaluation combined with corporate values and goals. Recent studies show that stress costs business billions of dollars yearly. That is an astounding number. As modern technology continues to inform us about the complexities of our bodies, specifically our brain, we have begun to really understand how detrimental stress is on our bodies and our brain. This effects the bottom line through sick days, low productivity, heavy insurance usage, and so on.
What do Consultations look like:
Organizational Consultations come in many varieties and are customized based on the organizational culture, the people, and the target audience. Often, an organization has preferred materials and an approach to personal and process improvement (i.e. Dale Carnegie, Franklin Covey, etc.). In this case, we harness and utilize what is already in place and build from there. We supplement and bring in new resources where it make sense.
With so much information and so many organizations out there, we seek to tell your story effectively and succinctly to target your specific audience. What might work for one organization, doesn’t work for the next, so we help customize approaches, processes, strategy, and implementation for the individuals in your organization that are in line with the over all objective. Often, subtle adjustments based on personality can make a huge difference in execution and productivity.
Rates & Confidentiality (if applicable) are discussed during initial session and approved through a proposal process.
Custom Consultations Include, but not limited to:
- Initial consult with organizational leaders to assess goals, needs, vision, etc. to map out a path
- In-depth evaluation and plan approved by organizational leaders
- Instructions for targeting presenting issues affecting the health & productivity of the organization/team. Common examples are:
- web content and management
- tool assessment (does everyone have what they need to effectively do their job?)
- make adjustments based on personality dynamics
- outline the phased approach
- Maintenance check-ins throughout week/month
On site Wellness Consultations and Psycho-Social Education & Trainings are available and encouraged in order to have everyone within the organization in the know and on board.
Fully customizable programs for your organization. Common topics include:
- Stress Management & proper intervention for your environment
- Conflict Resolution Skills
- Workplace systems and dynamics
- Language as a sales tool
- Interacting with different personalities
- Physiology and it’s role
- Coping skills
- Team building
- Relationships & love (useful across environments of work, home, & play)
- Studies show that balanced, well-adjusted people work smarter and are more engaged–they literally have more brain power!
Please contact us for package rates and availability
All packages are fully customizable based on the client, schedules, and needs. This will be determined during the first few consultations.
Rates start at $3,000.00
- Includes first few initial planning and preparatory meetings
- 1 full day (or 2 half-days) of group training and breakout sessions, 8 hours
- Report with findings, observations, suggested plans of action
Rates are based on time on-site, requested reporting, and desired one on one time with company employees
*Need a speaker for your event? Ask about my speaking rates!